Managed Application Services
Breakaway Technologies Premier Managed Application Services (MAS) provides clients coverage of all four components of BPM application maintenance on a retainer basis at a fraction of an FTE cost. Through the technical expertise, experience and infrastructure of Breakaway Technologies, clients receive:
- Application Management, including:
- User Provisioning and Compliance Monitoring
- Environment and Application Performance Monitoring
- Change Control and Compliance Authority
- Coordination of Server Maintenance and Outages
- Client Software Installation and Server Upgrade Assistance
- Product and Application Configurations
- Data Management, such as
- Data Tie-Out and Validation
- Hierarchy Management and Updates
- Report and Template Issue Review and Resolution
- Ten (10) units of training provided by Breakaway Learning Center, including End-User and Reporting training specific to the client’s platform and version of software, conducted either at client’s offices or at one of Breakaway’s training facilities.
- Annual Health Check or on-going ad-hoc advice on analytics best practices provided by one of Breakaway’s Senior Solution Architects, a dedicated, experienced consultant who becomes the client’s go-to person for strategic advice on planning, reporting, and analytics.
Breakaway Technologies Production Support Program provides customizable support options beyond the Premier MAS offering, each specifically tailored to your operational and budgetary requirements. We offer varying levels of response time and frequency – from standard business hours to 24/7/365. Our Support Analysts are based in the US and can be reached via phone, email or the on-line case management system.