CBI announces Breakaway Technologies, Inc. as a sponsor of GTN 2016, the premier Gross-to-Net event, which takes place at the DoubleTree by Hilton, in Philadelphia, PA, November 16th and 17th. This event gathers over 300 Accounting, Finance, and Contract Analysts each year to learn methods to better manage the complex area of GTN Accounting and Accruals in Life Sciences.
Attending this event will supply you with the methods to:
- Accurately capture, monitor and report GTN data
- Forecast Managed Medicaid liability and estimating return reserves
- Estimate product returns with little to no historical data
- Forecast and recognize revenue for return accruals, new product launches and patent expiries/discontinuation/recalls
- Report and understand indirect/non-contracted sales
- Account for coupon and voucher issuance and redemption
- Anticipate and substantiate shifts in chargebacks
- Assess the financial impact of Healthcare reform
Click here to register for the event and as a valued colleague of Breakaway Technologies, use the code EHD526 to save $300.