You may have already been alerted to an urgent technote for your TM1/Cognos Express system (official communication from IBM can be found here).
What this means to you:
- If you are using TM1’s applix.pem certificate (installed by default) and no action is taken by Nov 24, 2016, your TM1 application will cease to function.
What needs to be done:
- If you are running any supported versions, 10.1, 10.1.1, 10.2, 10.2.2, with any fix packs, an update kit is made available to install and transition to a new certificate;
- If you are running an unsupported version, or if your installation is not typical, manual steps can be taken to transition to a new certificate.
What Breakaway Technologies can do for you:
- Evaluate your infrastructure to identify where the expiring certificate is being used;
- Prescribe and execute transition steps;
- Help you update your TM1 SSL Certificates or upgrade to the latest release of TM1.
Give us a call today – we will make sure you are properly transitioned.